May 22, 2006

Sudden Prey










Sudden Prey by John Sandford
Mystery
Finished on 5/4/06
Rating: A- (8/10 Very good)

I’ve had mixed feelings about John Sandford’s “Prey” books (some are very good and others just ho-hum), but Sudden Prey was well worth my time. It was quite intense and only took a few days to zip through. In this particular book, the “bad guys” are out for revenge and Lucas Davenport and several of his co-workers are scrambling to not only protect themselves, but their own family members, as well. There were a few scenes that felt strangely familiar (different setting and characters, but basically a reenactment from previous books in the series, perhaps?), but other than that, I have no complaints. Entertaining read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!