March 2, 2008

A Month in Review - February ('08)

I had quite an enjoyable month of reading. However, due to the enormous size of my most recent read, I only managed to finish three books in February!

Click on the titles to read my reviews.

River by Lowen Clausen (4/5)

Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult (4.75/5)

The Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly (3.5/5)


Favorite of the month: Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

Books Read 3
DNF 0
Male Authors 1
Female Authors 2
New-To-Me Authors 1
Audio 0
Fiction 3
Nonfiction 0
Historical Fiction 0
Classic 0
Poetry 0
Teen 0
Children's 0
Sci-Fi 0
Fantasy 0
Horror 0
Romance 1
Humor 0
Travel 0
Memoir 0
Culinary 0
Mystery/Thriller 0
Series 1
Re-read 0
Challenge 1
Mine 3
Borrowed 0
ARC 3
Gift 1

Note: Only books completed are counted in the above totals with, of course, the exception of the DNF category.

2 comments:

  1. Les,

    Quick note to let you know I received the gift certificate. A "thank you" is on its way via snail mail.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be watching your snail mail, Les. I'm sending you an article on JP.

    ReplyDelete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!