January 11, 2009

A Month in Review - December '08

Good grief! Looking back over the year, it appears that my average is about 3.5 books per month. I finished three in December, so I guess I'm right on track. Started a fourth, but gave up after about 50 pages.

Click on the titles to read my reviews.

Wife in the North by Judith O'Reilly (4/5)

A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve (2.5/5)

Address Unknown by Kathrine Kressmann Taylor (3.5/5)

Journey into Christmas and Other Stories by Bess Streeter Aldrich (DNF)

Favorite of the month: Wife in the North by Judith O'Reilly

Books Read 3
DNF 1
Male Authors 0
Female Authors 3
New-To-Me Authors 2
Epistolary 1
Audio 0
Fiction 2
Nonfiction 1
Historical Fiction 0
Coming-of-Age 0
Classic 0
Poetry 0
Teen 0
Children's 0
Sci-Fi 0
Fantasy 0
Horror 0
Romance 0
Humor 0
Travel 0
Memoir 1
Essays 0
Culinary 0
Mystery/Thriller 0
Re-read 0
Mine 3
Borrowed
ARC 1

Note: Only books completed are counted in the above totals with, of course, the exception of the DNF category.

1 comment:

  1. I still say this would be good. I've just gotten to my first DNF book for the year I think. I may pick it up again and see but I've got two other books that are really good that this other one is just no comparison.

    ReplyDelete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!