October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update #4


Title of book(s) read since last update: I read a little bit of The Graveyard Book and a little from Holly's Inbox.

Number of books read since you started: None finished yet. I feel the need to settle in with something I know I can finish. Maybe it's time for a mystery!

Pages read since last update: 154 pages

Running total of pages read since you started: 301

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 hours and 5 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 4 hours and 55 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 2

Snacks & Meals: My husband brought home lunch from Jimmy John's. I had a Beach Club sandwich with potato chips and a cup of coffee.

Mood: Anxious to settle into a book. I'm thinking of a mystery, but maybe I'll go back to 20th Century Ghosts and Growing Girls. I've enjoyed those and can probably finish them tonight.

Breaks: Took a walk with my husband and Annie-Dog. It's overcast and trying to rain, but not terribly cold. 54 degrees (F).

Location: Moving from the leather chair to the couch. Time to stretch out and get a little more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!