It's important to recognize and remember the good things in life, so I've decided to make a point of jotting down my monthly blessings.
So what made me smile (or laugh) last month?
- 5 years as a bookseller at Barnes & Noble.
- 5 years in a smoke-free house. (Congratulations to my husband!)
- Discovering a delicious recipe for lasagna. (Thank you, Trisha!)
- Easter brunch with good friends. (Thanks, Shirley!)
- Two superb thrillers. (Gone by Mo Hayder and Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn)
- Early tornado warnings.
- Onguard Weather Alerts for Android. (see above)
- 94 miles on my bike. (Thanks, Katie!)
- Ice cream before dinner!
- Gentle spring rain.
- Covered porch with rocking chairs.
- Tulips, columbine, bleeding heart