February 25, 2018

Olympic Peninsula Trip - Day Ten

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 (Part Two)
Port Townsend, Washington 
Point Hudson Marina & RV Park


Point Hudson Marina is located behind the RV park and we found ourselves, on more than one occasion, wandering over to admire all the beautiful boats













We spent some time exploring this lovely park, which is nestled behind a residential area, and overlooks the water. Other than a couple of moms with their toddlers, we were the only ones there. The fall colors were pretty, but I'm sure it's stunning in the spring. You can read more about the park here













Click on photos for a larger view.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! The photo with spider web is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay. That web was HUGE! :)

      Delete
  2. We love to walk around marinas! Maybe you'll get a boat next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, we have always loved boats and have spent a lot of time wandering around marinas. Back in 2007, we spent two weeks on my dad's 48' Richardson, cruising the San Juan Islands and fell in love with the lifestyle. As much as we love boats, I doubt we'll ever get one, but our little trailer is the next best thing for adventures. And, it won't sink. ;)

      Delete
  3. All great pictures but that one of the spider web is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iliana, thanks so much! It was such a huge web! I enjoyed seeing the deer, as well, but didn't get close enough to get a good shot. I need to start using my DSLR with a zoom lens.

      Delete
  4. I love the photos you post from your adventures! Let me know the next time you are heading for Port Townsend and I’ll see if I can arrange for you to meet my other sweet friend, Leslie with “ie”, and her husband, Mike. I just know that you would all enjoy each other and could meet for coffee in downtown Port Townsend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin - Thanks! I'll let you know when we plan to go to Port Townsend. I'm hoping we get a chance later this year. I love it there!

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!