September 30, 2026

Wordless Wednesday - Tillamook, Oregon

 












Last month we "boondocked" at the Blue Heron French Cheese Company in Tillamook, Oregon. They've created a lovely garden and courtyard which I wandered through one morning while waiting for the store to open. I would love to have a perennial garden like they have, but we don't get enough sunshine in our yard. 

This is how is looked a few years ago:





12 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! Glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, that's almost exactly what I said when I walked through the garden!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, Les! I will say when I think of Tillamook I don't think of flowers, but naturally think of cheese. There can be both! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Kay! Yep, cheese is what I think of first, too. Lots of dairy farms in that area.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous flowers, so symmetrical and pretty. What a great place to stop. Stunning header photo up top of the coast. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, we have been "camping" in this spot since 2017. It's part of Harvest Hosts, which is a membership group that allows you to "boondock" on the properties free of charge. Mainly farms, breweries, wineries, and the assorted museums. We pay an annual fee, which basically pays for itself after the first night's stay.

      That header photo is from another (more recent) trip to Cape Blanco, which is near Bandon and Port Orford. The Oregon coast never ceases to amaze me!

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love those gorgeous flowers. Words not necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane. I do love the variety of the garden.

      Delete
  5. Well that brought a smile to my face ! Lovely shots there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, I'm glad it made you smile. Lots of beautiful blooms.

      Delete
  6. Such gorgeous flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, JoAnn. I'd love to have a garden like that to create bouquets for our home.

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!