October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update #2


Title of book(s) read since last update: I'm still reading 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill
Number of books read since you started: See above
Pages read since last update: 40
Running total of pages read since you started: 83
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 1 hour and 50 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Snacks & Meals: Toast with butter & jam (homemade bread!) and some string cheese
Mood: Excited and wide awake

I took a short break to eat breakfast with my hubby before he headed out to play tennis. It's a chilly 41 degrees and he's playing outside! At least it's not snowing. :)

I'm still enjoying Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts. Each short story is so unique and compelling. None have been super scary, though. Maybe I should put this one aside and read it later tonight. Decisions, decisions.

3 comments:

  1. Snakcs for me include a bowl of lucky Charms and a handful of Dorito's. I'm the picture of health over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great job!!! toast and jam sound great!!!! He's playing tennis today!! Glad it's him and not me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellezza - Mmmm, Doritos! I should've stocked up on some Fritos. I could've made guacamole!

    Staci - Yeah, it was pretty cold outside, but he had fun. Thanks for stopping by with your encouraging words. It was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!