April 3, 2010

Blog Roll

In an effort to de-clutter my sidebar, I'm compiling a list of all my favorite blogs. I will place a single link to this post in my sidebar, for future reference. Please let me know if I've accidentally omitted your blog and I'll add it to the list.


Literary Blogs


Bermudaonion's Weblog

Beth Fish Reads

Bibliophile By the Sea

Bluestalking

Book Chatter

Bookfoolery and Babble

Bookgirl's Nightstand

Books and Cooks

Caribousmom

Cornflower

Dolce Bellezza

Dovegreyreader Scribbles

Estella's Revenge

Ex Libris

A Fondness For Reading

Framed and Booked

A Garden Carried in the Pocket

In Spring it is the Dawn

Lakeside Musings

Lesa's Book Critiques

Letters From a Hill Farm

A Life in Books


Life in the Thumb

Lotus Reads

Mary's Library

Mommy's Reading

My Random Acts of Reading

Naked Without Books

Observations of a Librarian

Owl's Feathers

Readerbuzz

A Reader's Journal

Sassymonkey Reads

Stephanie's Written Word

Tales of a Capricious Reader

Thoughts of Joy

Under a Blood Red Sky

Whimpulsive

The Written World


Creative Family/Home/Photo Blogs

3191

Beauty That Moves

A Circle of Quiet

The Pancake Chronicles

Sidewalk Shoes 365

SouleMama


Foodie Blogs

Dine and Dish

For the Love of Cooking

Gluten-Free Girl

Orangette

Sidewalk Shoes

Smitten Kitchen

Tasty Kitchen


Author Blogs

Elizabeth Berg

Kelly Corrigan

Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman)

Patricia Wood

10 comments:

  1. Decluttering always makes one feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Phew! I'm glad I'm included!!! :) (And, my word verification thingie is "chumys" which seems appropriate, does it not?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci - And since I'm sick, it's nice to do something that will make me feel better. :)

    You should get some sort of award for always posting comments on my blog!

    Bellezza - I can't imagine my life without you on my blog roll. :)

    Here's to chums! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so flattered to be included in your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I made the list ;-)

    Decluttering is good. I love your approach to this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You posted some book blogs that I have not seen before. It is a great list and I am going to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam - You're welcome. I went back and added your photo blog, too.

    Kathy - And I'm so glad I discovered your blog!

    SuziQ - Of course you did, silly! ;)

    I wish I could figure out a way to declutter that long archival list. I'm still on the original blogger format and don't intend to switch over. I've learned enough html to do what I need to do and quite frankly, a lot of the newer templates look all the same. I'll stick with what I know. Just wish I could hide that list!

    Kathy - I know you'll find some winners in there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all for decluttering! Glad to see I made the list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth - I've only recently discovered your blog, but I've enjoyed your posts/reviews. Lovely orchid today for Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!