It's important to recognize and remember the good things in life, so I've decided to make a point of jotting down my monthly blessings.
So what made me smile (or laugh) last month?
- Window washers. Love my clean windows!
- Frontline. More than 30 ticks removed from Annie-Dog (over one weekend!).
- A touching Facebook post by my nephew:
I've got gas in my tank, food on my plate and even a place to sleep. I should never complain about a damn thing again.
- A beautiful bride and a beaming groom.
- A mini-family reunion in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Eardrums still intact (after flying with a terrible head cold)!
- My first Trail Trek.
- A new fountain for our deck.
- Ice-cold beer on a hot summer evening.
- Beautiful colors in our garden.
- A monthly total of 66.47 miles ridden on my bike.