April 2, 2007

A Month in Review - March

I only read six books this month, but at least I didn't give up on any this time. I'm still on track with my challenges and look forward to another "chunkster" in April. Click on the title to go to my review.

The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen by Julie Powell

Dreamcatcher by Stephen King

Women of the Silk by Gail Tsukiyama

Dispatches From the Edge: A Memoir of Wars, Disasters, and Survival by Anderson Cooper

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Favorite of the Month: Dispatches From the Edge
Books Read 6
DNF 0
Male Authors 3
Female Authors 3
New-To-Me Authors 2
Across the Borders 1
Fiction 4
Nonfiction 2
Classic 0
Poetry 0
Young Adult 1
Sci-Fi 0
Fantasy 1
Mystery/Thriller 0
Series 1
Re-read 1
Challenge 2
Mine 3
Library 3
ARC 0
Gift 0
Keeper 4

Note: Only books completed are counted in the above totals with, of course, the exception of the DNF category.

3 comments:

  1. Only six. That sounds pretty good to me. I love seeing everbodies month end reviews. I need to get with it and do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booklogged - That's pretty much what my daughter just wrote in an email to me. I used to read a lot more in one month, but that was when I was babysitting my niece who used to take 3-hour naps (and before I discovered blogs!). Six isn't bad, though. Just not what I'm used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Enjoy your blog. Pick up Sunrise on Kusatsu Harbor by Dan Maloney. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!