September 19, 2007

What Color Green Are You?

I'm off to my second night of STOP class, but thought I'd take a quick minute to post this. I found it over on Nan's blog a couple of weeks ago. I'm not at all surprised that she's also Olive Green.




You Are Olive Green

You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.
For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.
You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.
People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    I did this one about a week or so ago - I'm olive green too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:34 PM

    I came out as olive greend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I wonder if anyone gets a color other than olive green! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am emerald green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had three comments that were not olive green; one grass, one emerald, oneteal, and then two olives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm teal.

    I posted the "What Color Orange Are You?" quiz on my MySpace blog a few days ago. www.myspace.com/janceywho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet - I didn't know you had a myspace account. I'll have to pop over and take a peek. :)

    ReplyDelete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!