It's important to recognize and remember the good things in life, so I've decided to make a point of jotting down my
So what made me smile (or laugh) this past month?
- Friday night pizza (with Italian sausage & homemade meatballs).
- My husband walking Annie-Dog when it's -1 with a windchill of -14.
- Red roses.
- Memory foam pillow.
- Compliments from strangers on my photography exhibit in the B&N cafe.
- Senior citizen discount offer for Southern Living. Ha!
- 2 books in the mail from a friend.
- Discovering that Tana French has a new book coming out in July!
- The sign of spring -- daffodils poking up through the mulch.
- Sharing the couch to nap with Annie-Dog on a Sunday afternoon.
- Saturday morning coffee & scones at Cafe Italia with Rod.
- Billy Crystal and Chris Rock.
- Packing for a tropical getaway.
- Outpouring of love on February 17th.