It's important to recognize and remember the good things in life, so I've decided to make a point of jotting down my monthly blessings.
So what made me smile (or laugh) last month?
- Hitting the trails on my bike. The weather's been phenomenal! 50 miles logged in March.
- Temps in the 80s. 'Nuf said.
- A signed copy of The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield (followed by several lovely messages via Facebook).
- A gorgeous long-stem snapdragon from a favorite customer as a thank you for all my book recommendations.
- Spring flowers blooming early! (Tulips, Bleeding Hearts, Lilacs, etc.)
- A week in Hawaii with my parents and biking partner.
- Breakfast with my beautiful daughter (and boyfriend) at the Grand Hyatt DFW.
- Downton Abbey.
- Dental insurance for two crowns (his, not mine).
- Keurig customer service. Replacement with no hassle.