January 26, 2022

Library Shelfie Day

 

Almost missed it! This is one of my TBR shelves.

The fourth Wednesday in January offers a unique opportunity for book lovers on Library Shelfie Day.

Library Shelfies offer book stores, libraries, schools, and individuals an opportunity to express their reading preferences through a single photograph. Whether they frame their favorite authors, titles, genres or cover art, readers share a bit of their library in creative ways. With or without dust jackets, signed and unsigned, dogeared and in mint condition, bibliophiles love books of all kinds.

4 comments:

  1. Nice book shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I did miss it. Love your shelves. I see a few that I want to read, too, like A Little Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb. I'm hoping to read A Little Life in the next month or so.

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!