I so rarely have time to participate in all the memes I come across, but since my reading time is way down this year (and thus, not many reviews each month), I thought I'd give this one a whirl.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Living on 3 acres just outside of Lincoln, Nebraska
- Trying desperately to sell the house and join my husband in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Dealing with a leaky roof, discovered just days before the walk-thru inspection after finally selling the house.
- Stressing about the move, already missing all our friends in Nebraska. (Little did I know we'd be back in a couple of years!)
- Consoling our 14-year-old daughter who did not want to move. (Gee, look who's still living happily in Texas now?)
5 Things on my To-Do List today:
- Mail Christmas cards
- Dust (It's December, right?)
- Order ham for 12/31
- Write birthday thank you notes
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- Move here (Preferably here, although it's no longer for sale. Drat!)
- Travel here and here
- Continue to work in a bookstore (maybe here)
- Pay off Amy's student loans
- Start a trust fund for our granddaughter
5 Things I'll never wear again (or have never worn):
- Stirrup pants
- Ski boots
- Permed hair
5 Favorite Toys:
- Olympus E-410 Camera
It's such a busy time of year, I'm not going to officially tag anyone. If you want to play, you're tagged.