It's important to recognize and remember the good things in life, so I've decided to make a point of jotting down my weekly blessings.
So what made me smile last week?
- Another 3-day weekend.
- Beautiful winter sunsets.
- A peaceful morning walk with Annie-Dog. What a gorgeous sunrise this morning!
- Organized closets and pantry. What a good feeling.
- 4 large bags of clothing donated to the Goodwill.
- Dining room wall & ceiling are finally repaired! Time to paint.
- Up-to-date on book reviews and emails.
- A delicious meal (flat-iron steak with shrimp risotto) and a relaxing evening with good friends.
- An hour-long massage. Ahhhhhhhhh.
- Books in the mail from three dear friends.