It's important to recognize and remember the good things in life, so I've decided to make a point of jotting down my weekly blessings.
So what made me smile last week?
- Heated car seats!
- Friendly customers.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Campbell's Tomato Soup (Who says dinner has to be complicated?!)
- Listening to my husband play his guitar (serenading our dog while she eats her breakfast) at 5:30 a.m.
- Homemade turkey soup.
- A full day of nothing but cooking, blog-hopping and reading. Pure bliss.
- The scent of woodsmoke in the air.
- Little girls giggling with their mama at the park on a sunny Sunday afternoon.
- Leftover oatmeal pancakes (slightly chilled) with peanut butter.
- A freshly groomed dog.