February 15, 2018

Olympic Peninsula Trip - Day Ten

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 (Part One)
Port Townsend, Washington 
Point Hudson Marina & RV Park

The sunrise over the Cascades is breathtaking, but I'm afraid my photos don't do it justice. You'll just have to believe me. It was so peaceful sitting on a large log, listening to the birds calling out to one another, the water lapping gently on the rocky shore and the clang of the buoy in the distance. I could easily spend a month at this RV park!










Here it comes!
















Morning glow on the trailer.


Port Townsend

The view from our bed.











Click on photos for a larger view.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you did a wonderful job of capturing these moments. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb - Thank you! It such a beautiful area and I love being near the water.

      Delete
  2. Glorious views and a cute little town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy - It's one of my favorite places to visit. Hope we can get back there this year sometime!

      Delete
  3. I need to go there! Thank you for sharing these - they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iliana - Thank you! I love Port Townsend and hope you get a chance to visit it someday. Maybe when I'm there! :)

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!