September 4, 2018

On the Road Again...

Planning, planning, planning! A two-month road trip requires a lot of preparation. Maps, driving routes, boondocking locations (BLM, Harvest Host, Campendium, etc.), camp sites (national and state parks, as well as RV parks), places to see (Crater Lake, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, etc.) and friends and family to visit!



RV Trip Wizard has been a life-saver. I can't imagine planning such a long trip without this amazing tool! 5,430 miles, estimated. 



Here we go!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I'm sure we will. Right now, we're parked beside Diamond Lake, catching up on emails (me) and doing a little freelance editing (Rod). It's a beautiful day, in spite of the smoky sky from a nearby fire.

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Have fun! Hope you'll cross our path for a few minutes at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay! Our Texas visit is booked pretty solid, but I'll keep you posted!

      Delete
  3. I love seeing your adventures in progress! How fun it would be to sit at the table and hear all the conversations about where to go and what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! The planning was pretty stressful when I first started a few months ago, but after discovering the planning app, it became fun and exciting. :)

      Delete
  4. Safe travels, my friend! Isn’t retirement wonderful?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin! Yes, retirement is great!!!!

      Delete
  5. Have a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, JoAnn! Yesterday's drive was a bit dull (western Nevada), but we're having a great time!

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!