June 21, 2019

Looking Back - Babyhood

Looking Back... In an effort to transfer my book journal entries over to this blog, I'm going to attempt to post (in chronological order) an entry every Friday. I may or may not add extra commentary to what I jotted down in these journals.








Babyhood by Paul Reiser
Nonfiction
1997 Avon
Finished in August 1998
Rating: 3/5 (Good)

Publisher's Blurb:

The classic New York Times bestseller from actor/comedian Paul Reiser, a book that the San Francisco Chronicle calls “an out-loud laugh on every page,” is now available in trade paperback for the very first time. For fans of Reiser’s long-running sitcom Mad About You, with Helen Hunt and Hank Azaria, for readers of comic memoirs like Tina Fey’s Bossypants, and “for the couple considering parenthood as well as for parents who are decades past their days of diaper changing…this book hits home and hits the funnybone" (Chicago Tribune).


My Original Notes (1998):

Good, but not nearly as funny as Couplehood. I didn't laugh as much.

My Current Thoughts:

Certainly not a book I care to read again, especially since it wasn't as humorous as its predecessor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!