January 8, 2020

Top Ten List for 2013



I'm not sure why I didn't post a Top Ten list in 2013, but I've since gathered the information so I can include this in the link for Top Ten and Year-End Summaries (located in my sidebar). Looking at this list, I realize I had a great year of reading in 2013!

The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister (4.5/5)

Broken Harbor by Tana French (4.75/5)

The Shadow In the Streets by Susan Hill (4.5/5)

The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman (5/5)

The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancy (4.75/5)

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (4.75/5)

The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin (4.75/5)

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (4.75/5)

Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler (4.5/5)

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (4.75/5)

6 comments:

  1. I've read 6 of those books and loved all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great year of reading. I can't get over how many were so close to perfect 5-star ratings. :)

      Delete
  2. I have read four of your ten and I agree with you completely. You had a fabulous reading year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finally getting all of my Year-End Summaries linked up in my sidebar. It will be fun to see what my favorites were of the decade.

      Delete
  3. Ooh you have some of my favorites on your list! I don't know that I read them then though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iliana, when I look back on this list, there isn't one I don't want to read again. So many good books!

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!