June 10, 2023

Coyote Run RV Park - Connell, Washington

Glacier National Park Road Trip (Fall 2022)
September 8, 2022
Rufus, Oregon to Connell, Washington
Daily Mileage: 138
Site: #24
Duration: 1 night 
Cost: $41.70/night 
Weather: Hot! 82 degrees & sunny

We woke to a beautiful and calm morning. No wind! Our drive up to Connell was pretty uneventful, too. 




Coyote Run RV Park offers full hook-ups, level asphalt pads, grass, picnic tables, private (free) showers, laundry, and free WiFi (which was surprisingly good). We also had 3-4 bars with Verizon and T-Mobile. There were a lot of long term RVs, but the park is clean and tidy. Located near Hwy. 395, but the road noise was minimal. We had an end site, which gave us lots of privacy.


10 comments:

  1. What a peaceful place to sit, relax, and look at the beautiful water and mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, Coyote Run wasn't all that great, but the previous campground (where the morning photos were taken) was lovely. It did get hot the night before, though!

      Delete
  2. Ahh Glacier Park is wonderful. I think we've been two or three times - so much to see and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, we really enjoyed Glacier, but now that we've been to Waterton, I think that's our favourite. See what I did there? ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Deb, I remember wishing we could just sit there for a few days, although it was pretty hot!

      Delete
  4. What a blissful and relaxing vacation! I am currently in Alaska and am quite enjoying the quiet of the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, it was a wonderful vacation, but to be honest, our current trip (in the Canadian Rockies) is even more spectacular. I'm doing a lot more hiking, which I love! I look forward to seeing photos from your Alaska trip! That's next on our list.

      Delete
  5. I could sit out there with a cup of coffee and just stare out at the water forever! Looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iliana, I could too, but it got hot pretty quickly that morning!

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!