September 21, 2024

20 Books of Summer Reading Challenge Results - 2024

 

The 20 Books of Summer Reading Challenge is one of my favorite reading challenges, and this is the fifth year that I've participated. I prefer to wait until the fall equinox (September 22nd) rather than Labor Day to finish up the challenge, giving myself three extra weeks to complete my goals.

Once again, I chose 20 books, but unlike previous years, many were fairly new releases rather than backlist titles that have been on my shelves for several years. I only had a couple of DNF'd titles in this collection, but I subbed in a whopping 12, so I didn't make a very big dent in my stacks. All in all, I wound up reading 18 books (see image below), and I'm very pleased with my results.


I won't link to each review (they're all available on this blog), but here are the final ratings:

Two 5-star books
Four 4.5-star books
Six 4-star books
One 3.5-star book
Three 3-star books
Two 2-star books

Below is an image of my original picks. Look how many are left to read! Maybe I'll make up my fall reading list with the remaining books.


For past posts (and results) about this challenge, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!