September 20, 2024

Hard Knox Brewery

Disclaimer: I am finally posting about our trip to Canada, while we are currently on a trip to Wyoming. Many of these photos were shared on Instagram & Facebook, so they may look familiar to you. Sorry for any confusion!

Canada Road Trip (Summer 2023)
June 8, 2023
Waterton National Park to Black Diamond, Alberta, Canada
Daily Mileage: 130
Site: Parking Lot
Duration: 1 night
Cost: Free (Harvest Host)
Weather: Sunny (80s)
Cell Coverage: 3 bars Verizon & TMobile

The drive north from Waterton was beautiful, but very windy, so we were happy to make it to the brewery and relax with our travel buddies, and one of my blogging friends and her husband (Susan and Robert Wright). Black Diamond (since renamed Diamond Valley) is a small town about an hour from Calgary. We enjoyed the brewery, and tried poutine for the first time. Delicious!

Our "site" was at the edge of the brewery parking lot, but the road noise wasn't terrible. We'd probably return if we were in the area.










Blogging friend, Susan (The Cue Card)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my---I love the photo of you and Susan! I am always happy when I get a chance to meet up with a blogging friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb. We really enjoyed spending time with Susan and her husband, Robert!

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!