June 29, 2023

Hidden Lake Hike (Part Two) - Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park Road Trip (Fall 2022)
September 18, 2022
Hidden Lake Hike

What a great hike! It was a little chilly when we started out, but we warmed up quickly. I wish I had taken more specific notes about which mountains we saw; I'm relying on my memory and Wikipedia!




Clements Mountain

Bishops Cap (far left)

Karen & Warren

Mt. Oberlin (?)






Bearhat Mountain, Mount Brown, and Mount Stanton

Reynolds Mountain, Gunsight Mountain, and Bearhat Mountain



Sperry Glacier

Click here for a more detailed description of the trail and surrounding areas. 

6 comments:

  1. The mountains are much barer that I would have thought they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, yeah, we were up above the tree line in a lot of spots!

      Delete
  2. The veiws in the photos are beautiful, I can't imagine how amazing they must look in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, it was pretty spectacular. We're in Canada now and the Rockies are even more amazing.

      Delete
  3. Such stunning views. When I think of national parks, I don't think I had really heard too much about Glacier Park but now it's definitely on my list of places I want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iliana, Glacier is a pretty cool place. It's very close to the Canadian border, too, so if you ever go, head up to Waterton Park. It was our first stop in Canada on our most recent trip and I loved it there.

      Delete

I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion, but I always answer. Check back soon!